I have awful luck with headphones...or I just do not look after them very well. I broke my apple earphones in 2008. For my birthday in 2009, Matt bought me some new earphones. Recently (sometime in January) I managed to break these ones...so I finally got around to buying some more. This time I opted for a cheap $15 pair, as I assume that it will not be too long until they break again!!
Camilla's every day life...one day at a time.
Wednesday, February 10, 2010
10.02.10
I have awful luck with headphones...or I just do not look after them very well. I broke my apple earphones in 2008. For my birthday in 2009, Matt bought me some new earphones. Recently (sometime in January) I managed to break these ones...so I finally got around to buying some more. This time I opted for a cheap $15 pair, as I assume that it will not be too long until they break again!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
WOW... you sure did do some serious blogging woman.....
i will keep checking now....
but this week is a wipe out with the move... try and fit a three storey house full of 16 years worth of stuff into ... a three SMALL bedroom without robes house and a one bathroom NO dining room (so where do you put the furniture from that???)small lounge and even smaller kitchen..... it is a squeeze i can tell you...
Post a Comment