Camilla's every day life...one day at a time.




This blog is all about my normal, every day life. The aim is to take one photo per day, every day, for the whole of 2010. There is every chance that I will fail miserably at this, but I might as well give it a crack. Even if I fail, at least I'll have a semi-partial journal of the year two thousand and ten.

Monday, February 8, 2010

04.02.10

This afternoon I went and hung out with Sophia! It was great fun to catch up with her, and we randomly decided to have a photo shoot. Soph went all out and boofed her hair up and did some CRAZY makeup....and i piked and just went as I was...with the help of a feather boa and a cowboy hat! We had heaps of fun and could not stop laughing at the stupid things we did! Such a good afternoon with Soph-a-loaf!

2 comments:

kimmers said...

You are adorable. I love laughing photos. They remind me that life really is so good. :)

Elle said...

this is a hilarious picture!! I have just been reading all your updates!! Good work Milla!! I better catch up to!

p.s the word verification is 'sticha' - goes well!