Camilla's every day life...one day at a time.




This blog is all about my normal, every day life. The aim is to take one photo per day, every day, for the whole of 2010. There is every chance that I will fail miserably at this, but I might as well give it a crack. Even if I fail, at least I'll have a semi-partial journal of the year two thousand and ten.

Monday, February 8, 2010

05.02.10

I had the most relaxing day ever. All of the Pauna's went to work or school for the day, and left me at their place to do whatever I wanted. So good. I just bummed around on the internet, and spent the majority of the day reading on the couch (with a few naps by accident while reading). I had lunch with Brook for a couple of hours, went to a Richmond ward relief society activity that night (which was really cute and fun), and then hung with Erin and June and watched "Fame" afterwards. It was a nice, relaxing and super lazy day. I loved it!

No comments: