This blog is all about my normal, every day life. The aim is to take one photo per day, every day, for the whole of 2010. There is every chance that I will fail miserably at this, but I might as well give it a crack. Even if I fail, at least I'll have a semi-partial journal of the year two thousand and ten.
Wednesday, January 6, 2010
06.01.10
I spent the majority of this afternoon/night watching the fourth seasons of Bones. Such a good show. Thanks to Ness for lending it (and the first three seasons) to me!
NO..ONE has left you a comment!!! are they dumfounded that you have managed to keep up so far or what????... I love Bones(but the TV show is now on Sunday nights...BBBBOOOO HHHHOOOO)I have read all of the Kathy Reichs books and even met her in person..WWWHHHOOO that makes me famous(doesn't it???) Can i get in early for your birthday and wish you a Happy one for monday...i will be at YWs Camp down at the T river Flats...dont know if the mobile will work down there????? HAPPY BIRTHDAY MILLIE and lots lots more...love ya loads
1 comment:
NO..ONE has left you a comment!!! are they dumfounded that you have managed to keep up so far or what????...
I love Bones(but the TV show is now on Sunday nights...BBBBOOOO HHHHOOOO)I have read all of the Kathy Reichs books and even met her in person..WWWHHHOOO that makes me famous(doesn't it???)
Can i get in early for your birthday and wish you a Happy one for monday...i will be at YWs Camp down at the T river Flats...dont know if the mobile will work down there?????
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MILLIE and lots lots more...love ya loads
Post a Comment