Camilla's every day life...one day at a time.




This blog is all about my normal, every day life. The aim is to take one photo per day, every day, for the whole of 2010. There is every chance that I will fail miserably at this, but I might as well give it a crack. Even if I fail, at least I'll have a semi-partial journal of the year two thousand and ten.

Sunday, January 17, 2010

16.01.10

Today we had a baby shower for Charlotte. Still can't believe she is having a BABY (crazy stuff!). It was a fun afternoon with lots of girls and lots of baby games and lots of baby stuff (and some yummy food!). Can't wait to meet little Mr. Prebble!

(please excuse the blurry photo...ah hum...ELLE! Who incidentally you can see in the mirror taking the photo...ha ha!)

1 comment:

Elle said...

wow that really is blurry. It did;t look like that on the screen.. and I LOVE that I am in it.. lol