Camilla's every day life...one day at a time.




This blog is all about my normal, every day life. The aim is to take one photo per day, every day, for the whole of 2010. There is every chance that I will fail miserably at this, but I might as well give it a crack. Even if I fail, at least I'll have a semi-partial journal of the year two thousand and ten.

Thursday, January 28, 2010

26.01.10



Happy Australia Day! I spent the day at the Big Day Out at Flemington Racecourse in Melbourne. It was absolutely fantastic! I loved it. Ended up seeing Lisa Mitchell (about 4 songs), Karnivool, Kasabian, Eskimo Joe (Just the one song), GirlTalk, Rise Against, Lily Allen, Grinspoon (first half), Powderfinger (second half) and Muse.

Muse were amazing. Rise against rocked! I loved kasabian - they were excellent. Lily Allen was also great. GirlTalk was so FUN. And I'm so glad I got to see a bit of Lisa Mitchell - she was pretty impressive on the big stage.

Didn't take my camera - went bagless and only took phone, money and sunscreen.

These pics are from some reviews I found on the web. Lily Allen in her Australian flag top, and the awesome light and laser show that was Muse!

No comments: