Camilla's every day life...one day at a time.




This blog is all about my normal, every day life. The aim is to take one photo per day, every day, for the whole of 2010. There is every chance that I will fail miserably at this, but I might as well give it a crack. Even if I fail, at least I'll have a semi-partial journal of the year two thousand and ten.

Friday, April 30, 2010

30.04.10

My friend Lila, who is doing her PhD with me, ordered a book of scientific essays from Document Delivery from the library a few weeks ago. I was having a look at it today and discovered that it was on loan internationally. So then I had a look in the front cover to see where it had come from. Surprise surprise it was from BYU, from the Harold B Lee library! How cool is that?!

No comments: