Camilla's every day life...one day at a time.




This blog is all about my normal, every day life. The aim is to take one photo per day, every day, for the whole of 2010. There is every chance that I will fail miserably at this, but I might as well give it a crack. Even if I fail, at least I'll have a semi-partial journal of the year two thousand and ten.

Saturday, April 3, 2010

03.04.10


Today was Ness' birthday!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NESS!

To celebrate, she had a "Black & White" themed party at her place. I think that UYC had taken over my thinking by this time and I HAD to have a costume and it HAD to be awesome. So in the afternoon I found me a box. I spray painted it white. I cut me out some Black spots. I cut a head/body hole. And I threaded some rope through the top of the box. Ta Da! I made a giant dice (Die??)!! Threw on some black clothes, chucked on my giant box, and went to the party and had HEAPS of fun!!

No comments: