Camilla's every day life...one day at a time.




This blog is all about my normal, every day life. The aim is to take one photo per day, every day, for the whole of 2010. There is every chance that I will fail miserably at this, but I might as well give it a crack. Even if I fail, at least I'll have a semi-partial journal of the year two thousand and ten.

Monday, July 12, 2010

12.07.10


About two months ago, my wheelie bin got stolen from my front porch. This has happened before. I think it has something to do with living in the city. Not a big deal though. Just ring up the council and they bring a new one. Anyway, the other night I came home from uni to discover TWO wheelie bins on my porch. My 'new' one, and my old one. The old one was covered in dirt and leaves, so I imagine it had ended up in some bushes somewhere. But the point is, someone saw the address on the back of the bin and brought it back!! So now I have two wheelie bins!

No comments: