Camilla's every day life...one day at a time.




This blog is all about my normal, every day life. The aim is to take one photo per day, every day, for the whole of 2010. There is every chance that I will fail miserably at this, but I might as well give it a crack. Even if I fail, at least I'll have a semi-partial journal of the year two thousand and ten.

Saturday, March 6, 2010

05.03.10


I love it when scientific companies come and have morning tea with us and try to make us buy things from them! Why, you may ask? The first reason is they provide free food. The second, they always have cool free stuff. And the third, sometimes you fine out about cool products they sell, which would actually be useful! Today, invitrogen came to menzies and I scored a cool stress ball in the shape of a cow, as will as this cool, random scientist dude designed to be made out of a media bottle! Gotta love it :)

No comments: